(Rumor) 6th generation iPhone's in cell display leaked!!!

bill304

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 28, 2012
[/ATTACH]Also I'm throwing some iPhone case and iPad mini case. (Go to the link. I can only put up only one photo. In the link, they are comparing size with vega and Samsung galaxy HD LTE.

These pictures came out from Korean community and the original post writer works in LG Display so he has credit.

It is 4.1 inch. And the original writer says that the design is superb. Just superb. He says that it's worth waiting.

http://blog.naver.com/kw9380?Redirect=Log&logNo=90150738853

(Korean. So if you can't read it, use google translate.)

Attachments

malias4

macrumors 6502a
Jun 21, 2011
Greece and Holland
Guys if u see the one photo that shows an iphone 4 or 4s in a case of suposingly iphone 5 we see clear a taller iphone but not wider so its still old news, and sad as well!mi hoped for a 4inch screen but also widder !

gta50419

macrumors 6502
Jun 11, 2010
People seriously overlooking this thread.....
A bigger Iphone 5 screen leaks and no one pays attention. But a iphone 4' Long screen leak and everyone believes it....smh.

I actually believe this one before i believe the iphone long leak.

dojoman

macrumors 68000
Apr 8, 2010
Is it possible that the leak iPhone is actually the new iPod touch? But bigger wider screen is the iPhone 5 we never saw? I'm just wishing. One more day.

Purant

macrumors 6502
Aug 26, 2012
A bigger Iphone 5 screen leaks and no one pays attention. But a iphone 4' Long screen leak and everyone believes it....smh.

How is it different than the other leaks? The last pic shows a case that is just longer....so...

mikethebigo

macrumors 68000
May 25, 2009

... that IS the iPhone 4 inch long screen.