Run-O-Saur - My first app FREE!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by joewillmott, Jul 26, 2012.

1. joewillmott macrumors regular

I just got my first app accepted onto the app store, it's pretty basic so thought I would give it away for free. Now I know what it takes though I will be sure to put a lot more effort into my future apps! I would really appreciate all the downloads I can get!

Search Run-O-Saur in the app store on your iPad/iPhone/iPod or use the link below!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/run-o-saur/id543168943?ls=1&mt=8

2. wagdog macrumors newbie

I will check it out!

Some friendly advice; you might want to add some screenshots to your post here so people can see the game as well as a description of the game.

Good luck!

3. joewillmott thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks a lot! I do plan on doing that, however my development laptop is currently elsewhere so I cannot take any decent sceenshots just yet.

Not doing great on downloads but as it's my first app and it's free I don't mind and don't see the point in investing in marketing.

4. wagdog macrumors newbie

That's cool. It's not a bad idea to do everything you can in the marketing department that's free though - posting here is certainly a good thing. :) Good learning experience too, so when you start putting out paid apps you'll be ready.

Anyway, sincerely, best of luck in your future endeavors!

5. joewillmott thread starter macrumors regular

The game went upto 69p yesterday due to it being more popular than I had imagined. Screenshots:

Attached Files: