Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mk313

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Feb 6, 2012
I'm in the process of moving my running data from Nike Run Club to another solution, based on their terrible watch app (on a Series 2), and their decision to remove the web view of your data. I have been using the built-in watch workouts app for a while now & although I still prefer the Nike app (if it would work), it's good enough for my uses. (I've tried a bunch of others and for various reasons, prefer the workouts app).

I've been manually importing every run into Nike Run Club app so I can continue to track everything there. I'm looking to make a transition to another app, but haven't found anything yet. I have a couple of questions for those who are more familiar with this that I am.

1. I tried rungap & bought the swag bag. Is there anyway to have this app (or another) automatically upload your data from the health app & then push it out to Strava, etc? So far, it seems like I have to open the app & manually start the sync & pushing out to other services every time.

2. The main thing I love about NRC was on the app, it shows your monthly total miles, number of runs, and average pace. Is anyone aware of another service that does this? I've tried Strava, Endomondo, MapMyRun, but it doesn't seem like this data is available on a monthly roll-up (or at least I'm not seeing it).

Thanks in advance for any help,

jcborden

macrumors regular
Mar 20, 2012
I'm in the process of moving my running data from Nike Run Club to another solution, based on their terrible watch app (on a Series 2), and their decision to remove the web view of your data. I have been using the built-in watch workouts app for a while now & although I still prefer the Nike app (if it would work), it's good enough for my uses. (I've tried a bunch of others and for various reasons, prefer the workouts app).

I've been manually importing every run into Nike Run Club app so I can continue to track everything there. I'm looking to make a transition to another app, but haven't found anything yet. I have a couple of questions for those who are more familiar with this that I am.

1. I tried rungap & bought the swag bag. Is there anyway to have this app (or another) automatically upload your data from the health app & then push it out to Strava, etc? So far, it seems like I have to open the app & manually start the sync & pushing out to other services every time.

2. The main thing I love about NRC was on the app, it shows your monthly total miles, number of runs, and average pace. Is anyone aware of another service that does this? I've tried Strava, Endomondo, MapMyRun, but it doesn't seem like this data is available on a monthly roll-up (or at least I'm not seeing it).

Thanks in advance for any help,

I've been using HealthFit to automatically upload my runs to Strava. I say automatically, but for the past couple of days it only seems to upload when I launch HealthFit, although I might be being a little impatient.

mk313

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Feb 6, 2012
I've been using HealthFit to automatically upload my runs to Strava. I say automatically, but for the past couple of days it only seems to upload when I launch HealthFit, although I might be being a little impatient.
Thanks for the heads up. I hadn’t heard of HealthFit. I’ll take a look

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.