Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Stangs55

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 3, 2007
The Lone Star State
As a dev with only two apps out there, I eventually need to upgrade but I WANT to upgrade now...I just can't live without Runkeeper. Can anyone confirm that this works on iOS7? GPS functionality and all?

FreeState

macrumors 68000
Jun 24, 2004
San Diego, CA
As a dev with only two apps out there, I eventually need to upgrade but I WANT to upgrade now...I just can't live without Runkeeper. Can anyone confirm that this works on iOS7? GPS functionality and all?

Yes - but I have only turned it on, looked around and have yet to run with it.

bgro

macrumors 65816
Jul 6, 2010
South Florida

Just finished a run. Logged and saved my info accurately. Couldn't post to twitter but that's the only issue I had.

elvaka

macrumors newbie
Jun 20, 2013
I tryed several times to use it, but when I'm about to start an activity the app keeps giving me a "poor gps signal" message. I ran al the diagnostics on gps signal and it was OK, so I assume there is a problem between iOS7 and the app.

VolceOntra

macrumors 6502
Apr 25, 2007
It does work, though I've noticed it freezing sometimes causing you having to force closing it and restarting and resuming it (the data doesn't restart)

towg

macrumors regular
Jul 9, 2012
Cardiff
Just used it to record a short run through Cardiff centre. Absolutely no problems at all (apart from my piss poor performance) :D

kodeman53

macrumors 65816
May 4, 2012
I tryed several times to use it, but when I'm about to start an activity the app keeps giving me a "poor gps signal" message. I ran al the diagnostics on gps signal and it was OK, so I assume there is a problem between iOS7 and the app.

This happened to me once under iOS6 and it was caused by not having location services turned on.

jwehman

macrumors newbie
Jan 2, 2007
In case the OP was still looking for answers: I've used Runkeeper several times with my Verizon IPhone 5 and iOS7 b1. It worked flawlessly...simple run through neighborhoods , saving run info, and then posting run to Facebook.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.