Runkeeper on iOS 7: Does it Work?

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by Stangs55, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Stangs55 macrumors 6502a

Stangs55

As a dev with only two apps out there, I eventually need to upgrade but I WANT to upgrade now...I just can't live without Runkeeper. Can anyone confirm that this works on iOS7? GPS functionality and all?

2. FreeState macrumors 68000

FreeState

Yes - but I have only turned it on, looked around and have yet to run with it.

3. bgro macrumors 6502a

Just finished a run. Logged and saved my info accurately. Couldn't post to twitter but that's the only issue I had.

4. Stangs55 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Stangs55

Great. ty

5. elvaka macrumors newbie

I tryed several times to use it, but when I'm about to start an activity the app keeps giving me a "poor gps signal" message. I ran al the diagnostics on gps signal and it was OK, so I assume there is a problem between iOS7 and the app.

6. VolceOntra macrumors 6502

VolceOntra

It does work, though I've noticed it freezing sometimes causing you having to force closing it and restarting and resuming it (the data doesn't restart)

7. towg macrumors regular

Just used it to record a short run through Cardiff centre. Absolutely no problems at all (apart from my piss poor performance) :D

8. kodeman53 macrumors 65816

This happened to me once under iOS6 and it was caused by not having location services turned on.

9. BasicGreatGuy Contributor

BasicGreatGuy

I installed it. And it wasn't able to read my GPS, until I rebooted the phone for some reason. I made sure I had Location Services on and all before hand.

10. jwehman macrumors newbie

In case the OP was still looking for answers: I've used Runkeeper several times with my Verizon IPhone 5 and iOS7 b1. It worked flawlessly...simple run through neighborhoods , saving run info, and then posting run to Facebook.