Runners

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by scholls22, Sep 23, 2016.

1. scholls22 macrumors member

Any runners using the 7 Plus? I need an armband for running and have tried a few. The first one, has a screen protector built into the armband and of course that does not allow access to the home button if I need to use it. I tried the SUP case (Amazon) and the phone fits into a rubber case, however, the strap is small, so there is a lot of wobble and bouncing around with a large phone.

Anyone try something different???

2. Howyalikdemapls macrumors 6502

I had the 6+. It was great in my hand, but awkward in my pocket or in a strap. I never found a solution so this year I bought the 7.

3. MiamiBourne macrumors regular

I had an iPhone 6 before and sometimes used a fitbelt instead of the arm band. I just got the iPhone 7 Plus and it fits with this as well. I say it's worth a try, unless you don't want to use a belt.

https://www.amazon.com/FitBelt-Smar...8-1-spons&keywords=fitbelt+running+belt&psc=1

4. nudoru macrumors regular

5. canvasback13 macrumors regular

i have used a belt made for running. works very well. some times i hand hold it.

6. deeddawg macrumors 604

I leave my phone in my pants pocket in my locker. Music from an ipod nano 7th gen to bluetooth headphones.

7. appygirl82 macrumors 6502a

appygirl82

I also use the flipbelt. I've had the 6+, 6s+ and now the 7+. I think it fits well in the flipbelt and doesn't bother me!