Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cbrad

macrumors newbie
Jun 5, 2005
The shuffle is so light it basically doesnt need a case! The nano is ok for running. Obviously, its builkier then the shuffle, but the added screen is good because i like picking songs while i run.

fyzle

macrumors member
Aug 1, 2004
twoodcc said:
why sell the shuffle?

remember, i'm in college, so money is tight. my girlfriend was planning on getting her own shuffle, but since the nano is out, i could sell her my shuffle, and then put some more money with it and buy the nano.

but anyways, would you run with tha nano? if i had to decide now, i would buy the nano

Selling your shuffle to your girlfriend? Doesn't that sound a bit cheap to you?

twoodcc

macrumors P6
Original poster
Feb 3, 2005
Right side of wrong
fyzle said:
Selling your shuffle to your girlfriend? Doesn't that sound a bit cheap to you?

yes it is, but she was going to buy one anyway. i'm a poor college student, what do you expect? i'm an athlete also, so i can't work

ham_man

macrumors 68020
Jan 21, 2005
twoodcc said:
why sell the shuffle?

remember, i'm in college, so money is tight. my girlfriend was planning on getting her own shuffle, but since the nano is out, i could sell her my shuffle, and then put some more money with it and buy the nano.

but anyways, would you run with tha nano? if i had to decide now, i would buy the nano
Don't. Sell. Your. Girlfriend. A. Shuffle.

And if you do, I hope that you get slapped. Just think about what you are doing for a second. That is so unbelievably cheap and inconsiderate it isn't funny...

twoodcc

macrumors P6
Original poster
Feb 3, 2005
Right side of wrong
ham_man said:
Don't. Sell. Your. Girlfriend. A. Shuffle.

And if you do, I hope that you get slapped. Just think about what you are doing for a second. That is so unbelievably cheap and inconsiderate it isn't funny...

too late. i've got my nano now. call me cheap if you want, but my girlfriend was ok with it. my shuffle was only a few months old anyways.

dwd3885

macrumors 68020
Dec 10, 2004
twoodcc said:
too late. i've got my nano now. call me cheap if you want, but my girlfriend was ok with it. my shuffle was only a few months old anyways.

she was ok with it? that's the girl to keep ;-)

but seriously, what a cheapo you are

2nyRiggz

macrumors 603
Aug 20, 2005
Thank you Jah...I'm so Blessed
the Black nano is lovelyful....White and Black nanos collect finger prints and i know the black ones you can see more but damn it doesnt take much to clean the thing. Black all the way!

Yo you sell the shuffle to your girlfriend and she agreed?..i dont have that luck, my girlfriend TOOK my shuffle

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.