Rustalutionary

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Ipadfever, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ipadfever macrumors 6502

Ipadfever

Yes another screen thread and its not going to go away anytime soon if this is not resolved. Tired of this half ass piss screen that is not uniformed , it's extremely annoying when reading books! I am an avid book reader and this whole quality issue takes away from any enjoyment of a retina display! I have a half yellow tint on my screen and it's very dissatisfying.

I am sure apple is aware of this but as most issues they hide in a closest until there is an uproar for answers. Has anyone tried taking this to the next level and demand some answers?

Apple new iPad "rustalutionary"

2. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

Ok, we get it dude. You hate the new iPad. 23 posts, all identical.

3. The Special One macrumors member

It's disappointing because the iPad was such a revolutionary product and both prior generations were problem free for my family. I think they just tried to push too many out the door at launch without working out the screen kinks. In fact two manufacturers couldn't do it at all. Samsung wasn't ready for prime time in terms of QC either. Soooo, it's a lottery with multiple returns. This thing will be the dook when they get the screen right. Until then......sigh.

4. ixodes macrumors 601

ixodes

Then there's the new *Special Edition iPad* in honor of Bob Marley.

It's Rastalutionary

5. TheWheelMan macrumors 6502a

TheWheelMan

What Apple is aware of is that when you have a small segment of your customer base doing all the bitching and moaning and returning that it hardly constitutes a crappy device. We all recognize there are problems, however this insistence to turn an important issue into the Spanishn Inquisition with a second shooter on the grassy knoll is only damaging any valid concerns you may have. NOBODY likes crybabies, rabble-rousers, or know-it-alls, and you seem determineD to be the cream of all three crops.

6. Jackintosh macrumors 6502a

Jackintosh

A lack of emotional intelligence with this absurd comment to the OP. Maybe try to put yourself in his position. Because you happened to get an iPad without flaws, it seems difficult for you to empathize with others who weren't so lucky.

7. Ipadfever thread starter macrumors 6502

Ipadfever

Look...I don't jump under my bed sheets with a black screen with full brightness, i do not search of problems. I have a dead pixel, and noticed light bleed when I turned on my iPad...does any of this bother me...NO! If I can't see it in normal view it isn't an issue .

You wouldn't know because you got a good iPad

----------

Agreed :)

8. TheWheelMan macrumors 6502a

TheWheelMan

I get that. I'd even be as upset as him. But WE are not Apple on these boards, and he has made his feelings abundantly clear on the matter. The only thing he's accomplishing is turning people off to him and making people less sympathetic to his issue and the greater problem. If he wants to launch a one man crusade against Apple, more power to him. But WE are the wrong damn target.

9. Ipadfever thread starter macrumors 6502

Ipadfever

With all your intelligent replies , you knocked this right out of the park :rolleyes:

10. Jackintosh macrumors 6502a

Jackintosh

Agreed. Never understood where this guy was coming from in his various jabs at people.

11. MythicFrost macrumors 68040

MythicFrost

That's a bummer, but it takes some time to work out all the kinks. It's a hassle, but just keep returning it until you get a good model, or if you've had enough, just get your money back.

12. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

I have made countless lengthy posts in recent weeks, rigorously defending those of us who have returned multiple new iPads, those of us who see things others can't, those of us hold Apple to a higher standard, who feel let down by their latest offering, etc.

It takes a lot for someone like me to tell someone who I essentially empathize with to pipe down.

The OP has been here less than a month. Every post from him/her has been basically identical...slagging Apple and the new iPad. No new insights. No advice. Nothing but over the top complaints and one liners about Apple's QC. Like I said, we get it.

As someone who has spent considerable effort in an attempt to clear the names of those of us labled "OCD", crazy, etc., I take exception when someone else wants to chant along, but is totally off key. Rants like the OP's bring the discussions of the new iPad's QC issues from reasoned attempts to analyze, explain and circumvent them, down to base tantrum level. The OP's posts are no better than the ones coming from the OCD Haters, and simply fan the flames, giving the OCD Haters even more to rag on.

There are plenty of threads currently discussing the screen issues. The OP has posted the same sentiments in each one. A brand new thread of more of the same brand of fist shaking is a waste of bandwidth.

Now perhaps you understand.

13. Dangerous Theory macrumors 68000

I just don't get why you're complaining to Macrumours. What outcome do you expect from this thread? Anything that will be said has been said in a different thread, so if you're just looking for other people's reactions go read another one. If not, then you are just contributing to lack of quality threads in this forum.

I'm not judging your opinions about the iPad screen at alls - for all I know there could well be a big manufacturing issue. But please, don't just post what we've already heard for the umpteenth time.

Thank you.

14. balamw Moderator

balamw

Staff Member

MOD NOTE: Thread has run its course.

If you have anything to add, take it to one of the many other threads discussing the pros and cons of the iPad 3 display.

B

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.