Ryder Cup 2012

Iamnezzy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 2, 2010
Byfleet, UK
Ok, i've searched for a thread for this and couldn't find one (If there is and i've missed it apologies and feel free to ignore this one).

Anyway, thoughts anyone?, as much as i'm hopeful and quietly confident of a Europe win the USA team is as strong as i can remember and with the home crowd behind them may just find the inspiration they need, either way, it should be fun!

So....good luck to our American friends but not too much luck of course ;)

Ole Ole Ole Ole...Ole etc etc :D

Last edited:

WoodNUFC

macrumors 6502a
Apr 30, 2009
A Library
Ok, i've searched for a thread for this and couldn't find one (If there is and i've missed it apologies and feel free to ignore this one).

Anyway, thoughts anyone?, as much as i'm hopeful and quietly confident of a Europe win the USA team is as strong as i can remember and with the home crowd behind them may just find the inspiration they need, either way, it should be fun!

So....good luck to our American friends but not too much luck of course ;)

Ole Ole Ole Ole...Ole etc etc :D
If it has the drama of the last Ryder Cup I'm going to be very happy! I just hope for a better result for the US!

Iamnezzy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 2, 2010
Byfleet, UK
Definitely an interesting start so far, that drive from Tiger you'd have to put down to nerves as it was a shocker, what a chip in by McIlroy by the way! :)

Iamnezzy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 2, 2010
Byfleet, UK
Loved the caddy's vigorous flag waving after Keegan's putt. That was great!
Yeah i saw that, good stuff :D, on a side note whats happening with Tiger?, the guy is having a shocker! :eek:, work to be done for him, i'm impressed with how the US team has come back from a poor start overall, still close though.

Edit:

Wow Brandt Snedeker, that drive could have been one of mine, wayyyyyy right!

Iamnezzy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 2, 2010
Byfleet, UK
Oh yes, get in!

In true american style 'GET IN THE HOLE, WOOOOO YEAHHHH, GOOD JOB WOOOOO' ;)

Congrats Europe, commiserations USA

WoodNUFC

macrumors 6502a
Apr 30, 2009
A Library
I think the only other time I've felt so disappointed after a Sunday of golf was the 2006 US Open. What a disaster.

Congratulations to the Europeans. Facing a huge deficit they showed a lot of heart and earned that victory!

Iamnezzy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 2, 2010
Byfleet, UK

Happybunny

macrumors 68000
Sep 9, 2010
Yeah it's a real shame about some of the American fans, it was cringeworthy at times, still, i'm sure the majority of the fans there felt the same way too.
After the crap the US fans pulled in 1999 at Brookline, this was a walk in the park.:D

Aug 5, 2012
Can't believe all the hatred the European team is getting on twitter, facebook, etc.

A certain losing populace needs to grow up... Fast!