S3 Nike 42MM

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Tsepz, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Tsepz macrumors 68030

Tsepz

Just ordered mine at a great price, and just wanted to find out how everyone else is finding theirs so far?
    - Battery Life?
    - Fitness tracking?

I do a lot of running and cycling, so figured I’d get a Nike version as it seems to be more targeted at fitness freaks.

2. Freakonomics101 macrumors 68020

Freakonomics101

I love mine. I’m actually on watchOS 6 beta 6 coming from 5.2 because I was having battery life issues since my iPhone is on iOS 13.

Right now I’m at 28 hours unplugged with 66% remaining. I don’t use the workout app every day but when I do, it doesn’t make much of a difference.

3. nippyjun macrumors 65816

4. Tsepz thread starter macrumors 68030

Tsepz

Perfect, that sounds pretty good then, and are you happy with the size of the face?
    From what I see 42MM is the largest we get anyway.

With my bank, First National Bank, here in South Africa, they run great promos every now and then on different tech products.

5. Tsepz thread starter macrumors 68030

Tsepz

Got my new baby, first thing I did was update it and then take it to gym and she worked beautifully in tracking my session throughout, I am impressed that it can even track the step machine, my Huawei Watch could not do that!
    [​IMG]

I think I will get the 2021 Watch when that comes out, I am really impressed by this, so in my next round I will splurge a little more and just get the very latest.

6. Monkswhiskers macrumors regular

Excellent watch, you won't be disappointed.