SAD DAY....i just beat bioshock, what to do now?

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by redraidermacman, Oct 16, 2007.

1. redraidermacman macrumors regular

title says it, just beat bioshock, some of the best 15-20 hours of gaming ive done and ive been at this for awhile.....what should i do now?

2. psychofreak Retired

psychofreak

If there is any way you can possibly do it, get right to Halo 3 Matchmaking...

3. sikkinixx macrumors 68020

sikkinixx

If you are lookin for more single player action, wait another few weeks for Mass Effect and be happy, or have a romp in the definition of lackluster: Halo 3 Campaign.

Or, better yet... buy Orange Box...now. HL = goodness.

4. redraidermacman thread starter macrumors regular

yeah, im thinkin that mass effect looks pretty good, but bioshock was amazing, its hard for a game to hold my attention like that, even ones that i like and i played it straight through....ill miss it, lol

5. italiano40 macrumors 65816

italiano40

6. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Avoid Halo 3, it's a bit naff. But run out and get Orange Box ASAP or something.

Valve are the new Bungie and Rare, lets hope they don't fall like them too :eek:

7. redraidermacman thread starter macrumors regular

yeah, im not a big multiplayer person, i just love good games, and i have beaten half-life 2, so i dont think the orange box is worth it for me, but, i think mass effect or hopefully assassins creed will be good.....

8. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I wish this were my idea of a sad day. But I say I third the idea of Halo 3.

9. luftwaffles08 macrumors newbie

If an FPS is what you're looking for, I'd say Orange Box 1st for story, Halo 3 for balance of gameplay and multiplayer. If you're looking to lose your soul, I'd say Oblivion if you're an RPG fan. I'm about forty hours in and not even close to finishing the main story.

10. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Did you just say Halo has better balance in gameplay than Orange Box? I suppose OSX has more viruses than XP too :p

11. sikkinixx macrumors 68020

sikkinixx

I would second Oblivion. I put in almost 100 hours and wasn't close to 'beating' it, and thats without the expansion packs.

12. Chone macrumors 65816

Chone

I recommend the Orange Box as well, can't beat the incredible deal, Halo 3 is good if you play on multiplayer and really get into it but you really can't beat the Orange Box, it has 3 incredible single player games with Half Life 2, an engrossing and fun multiplayer game with Team Fortress 2 and an innovative, quirky and quite well written (even if too short) game with Portal.

13. JackAxe macrumors 68000

JackAxe

I second OrangeBox, but also consider Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. It's the perfect play a bit here and there game, especially wen you're swamped with work. :)

<]=)

14. luftwaffles08 macrumors newbie

I suppose what I actually meant was that weapon usage tends to be a bit more tactical with the plasma based, bullet based, and explosion based weapons. But yeah, I fully agree that the way TF2's classes are set up is damn near perfect. An impressive feat, considering the problems with class based multiplayer matchups of old.

15. gloss macrumors 601

gloss

Orange Box is pretty money. I'm enjoying Episode Two far more than HL2 or Episode One.