Sad iPhone, any suggestions?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by BornToMac, Feb 26, 2009.

1. BornToMac macrumors 6502a

BornToMac

I have a JB'd iPhone and it works fine. However twice yesterday when I went to unlock, I received this message. Any ideas? I have put a lot of programs on here lately so I am not sure which one it could be. Most of them are standard (Cycorder, Bossprefs, Brushes, Facebook, etc.)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Xhedgehogx macrumors newbie

3. BornToMac thread starter macrumors 6502a

BornToMac

Any better suggestions. I dont want to have to delete app by app and then reinstall app after app. Plus this doesn't do this all the time so I am not sure that I would immediately know which app caused it.

4. DPA macrumors 65816

DPA

What apps have you recently installed? From the screenshots I see you don't have a crazy theme. Do you have any apps like Categories or Backgrounder that run in the background?

David

P.S. - What is that tweak you have to change the system font?

5. BornToMac thread starter macrumors 6502a

BornToMac

That's weird because I actually have the plainjain icons over my background. I didn't notice that. I had installed categories but I think it did the "sad phone" just before that. I have removed categories, nes and 2 roms and it has not come back since.

p.s. fontswap (in cydia)

6. BornToMac thread starter macrumors 6502a

BornToMac

Just got the sad iphone screen again. I have deleted everything but common cydia apps (Cycorder, sbs settings, MIM, etc.) Has anyone else got this screen?

7. DPA macrumors 65816

DPA

Sadly, it looks like it's time for a Restore. I think that something has messed up Springboard and is causing it to crash. You should do a Restore unless you can live with this.

David