Safari 12 on Mojave not loading pages

Discussion in 'macOS Mojave (10.14)' started by DeadeyeM, Sep 28, 2018.

1. DeadeyeM macrumors regular

Is there an issue with Safari 12? On Mo i'm running now and sometimes pages don't load and sometimes it loads half of them. When i use Chrome no issues.

I think i had the same issue on HS with Safari 12 but not 11

2. AjTee macrumors regular

AjTee

What about internet connection? Do you use WIFI? Have tried with another DNS servers?

3. KGB7 Suspended

KGB7

On my MBA, Safari 12, works better in Mojave then it did with HS.

Could be a comparability issue with one of your extensions.

4. BelgianGuy macrumors newbie

I have the exact same problem and it is driving me crazy. Not sure if this is the adblocker (ABP) or the wifi (DHCP?) that is acting funny :mad:

5. DeadeyeM thread starter macrumors regular

I did mention that i use Chrome and no issues... so there is no reason that is internet
    --- Post Merged, Sep 29, 2018 ---
    I'm testing now uBlock Origina before that i had Wipr then i had a problem. I will post back if with uBlock i have same issues.

The reason why i'm not thinking its Wipr because when page did not load i tried disabling content blocker and it was the same. But lets wait ant see now Wipr is disabled and only uBlock running
    --- Post Merged, Sep 29, 2018 ---
    Also noticed that when going back to previous page it does not reload which is great but sometimes and i mean sometimes i noticed that when going back the page gets stuck for around 10 seconds or so before i can interact with it (scrolling and so so on)

6. carlob macrumors member

carlob

Same for me. Also if I have a lot of tabs open I am often unable to select the first or last tab (need to use the touch bar).