Safari 2.0.4disappeared???

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by nightsky, Aug 1, 2007.

1. nightsky macrumors member

I am a mac newbie, Running Mac OSX 10.4.10 ... 2GB ram, PB G4 1.67Ghz, ver 5.8 Safari 2.0.4
    Allowed Mac to update software the other day and there was no apparent problem. Today I viewed 1 of 2 quicktime tutoriasl for Photoshop elements5. Lost connection to server for the 2nd tutorial Safari was unable to open the web page "server stopped responding". Now Safari is no longer in my Dock?
    I emptied Cache and Reset Safari after finding in it in APPs., shut the laptop down and restarted it but no safari in dock? - Can someone explain whats wrong? Help please.
    I really try to stay off the internet with my note book but because I can access quick time tutorials w/it I do logon to some websites.

2. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Sounds like you inadvertently dragged the Safari icon off your dock. Just find the icon in the Applications folder and drag it back onto your dock.

3. nightsky thread starter macrumors member

Simple enough ;)

Thanks... those icons move like jumping beans while barely touching - Touch Pad. Not using my laptop much any how (
    Still just trying to learn how to use apps respective tools. Someone was telling me that when u buy the extended 3 yr warranty you get free Mac training with it?