Safari 3

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Candide7, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Candide7 macrumors newbie

Safari 3 got taken off of my computer, and I can't find Safari 3 for Leopard on the mac website to download.

Can you guys help me? Where should I be looking? All I see is Safari 3 for Tiger, or Windows XP and Vista.

2. TheStu macrumors 65816

Do you have your Leopard install disks?

You need those and an application called Pacifist. You can use Pacifist to explore the Leopard install DVD to locate Safari 3.

Or, if you are on an Intel Mac, I can email you the app... it is only 6MB

3. Candide7 thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm on an Intel MacBook.

I'd love if you could email it to me, as I don't have the disks any more (they were a family pack, and I'm not in the same city as they are at the moment). You can email them to Jello4Prez@mac.com.

That'd be great, thanks!

4. TheStu macrumors 65816

Well, theoretically speaking, that should work just fine, email is sent, it is a 5MB attachment.

5. Candide7 thread starter macrumors newbie

Huh. I got the email, but no attachment to speak of. When I open up my mail on the internet, it shows the paperclip in the same bar with the name, subject, etc, but there's nothing where the attachments usually are. It doesn't show any attachment at all in the mail app.

6. TheStu macrumors 65816

Trying it again... if nothing else... you might be able to set up FTP access on your .Mac account, or I can trying sending it to you via iChat