I like Safari 4 Beta, with the Pointum tweaks, very much and I'm really not keen to switch to Safari 4 Final. I have the style and functions I want, plus 4's speed. Per what I've read here and at Apple's discussions, S4 Final's users are having numerous troublesome issues I'm NOT having with the Beta. Additionally, I'm not keen to surrender the tweaks until My questions: (1) Will I really miss out on anything if I delay switching to Final 4? (2) Will updates to my other apps continue if I stick with Safari 4 Beta until the sun shines more brightly on Final? I'm not saying I won't ever switch, just reluctant to do so now.