Safari 4 Cover Flow Frozen

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by raybo, Feb 28, 2009.

1. raybo macrumors regular

I installed Safari 4 and cover flow is frozen - horizontal slider is frozen, pics don't show up unless I change the window size, but still pics are frozen in place.

Anyone else with this problem?

Favorite Sites is very slow - takes a long time to load the 6 page images.... Something is very wrong....

Ray

2. raybo thread starter macrumors regular

3. clevin macrumors G3

clevin

file a bug with apple.

this function should be optional. its not very practical, and should be especially cautious with older machine.

honestly, this is pure eye candy, and I feel funny that a browser should be making specific demand of GPU...

4. raybo thread starter macrumors regular

Cover Flow Mysteriously Now Works

I did nothing - just went to a bunch of sites, now Cover Flow is working perfectly. This thing is quite fast. Can't wait for final release.

Ray

5. clevin macrumors G3

clevin

you would be doing other people, might including yourself a favor by submitting a bug to apple.

Bugs are not always reproducible, and you dont know what triggers it and when it will come back, its better for apple developer, or webkit developers to pay a visit to your problem such that the product quality can be improved.

of course, no pressure tho. there might be other people already did so, if the problem is widely enough to be noticed by others.

6. raybo thread starter macrumors regular

Clevin - I sent 3 bug reports regarding this issue...

Ray