safari 5.1.10

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Peter Franks, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Peter Franks macrumors 65816

I know, I know, I shouldn't still be using it, but there are some things on it that are SO much better than the other browsers. It's getting less and less support now than ever. YouTube flags it, Everything Google flags it, and Twitter won't even load pics any more on it, or let you post.

Google Chrome is so lousy to use for me, The homepage only opens on home first time you open it, then always reverts to Google. Twitter is so massive, the smallest pinch to reduce is still HUGE and can't even view it on the screen. Is there no way of getting Safari as was, without upgrading? So frustrated that people are stopping us from using it. Or is there a better alternative than Opera/Chrome/Firefox that is nearer to Safari?

2. Peter Franks, May 5, 2015
    Last edited: May 5, 2015

Peter Franks thread starter macrumors 65816

Can anyone tell me how to reduce Twitter in Chrome on MBP, It's so huge, I can't see anything with it. With the two fingers squeeze on touchpad reduce, it doesn't go any smaller than HUGE

Anybody else use Twitter, and can't view anymore in Safari and too large to view in Chrome?