Resolved Safari 6.1 toolbar problem...

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by furycd001, Nov 23, 2013.

1. furycd001, Nov 23, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2013

furycd001 macrumors member

furycd001

HI everyone

My safari was playing up so I went ahead & done (safari >> reset safari…) Now my customised toolbar has been reset back to it's default settings. The problem is that my download button is only appearing under the default toolbar setting & there is no single button for me to drag onto my toolbar. I have tried dragging the default toolbar on & then moving the download button & I have also tried restarting safari. How can I fix the toolbar so that I can move my download button back over onto the left hand side of my safari window :? My toolbar was originally customised whenever I bought my macbook & it was running leopard. The toolbar has stayed the same through leopard, snow leopard & lion until now. My system details & safari are…

MacBook: 13-inch, Early 2009
    Software: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 (11G63)
    Safari: Version 6.1 (7537.71)

My toolbar used to be:
    Now my toolbar is:

I would appreciate you help because this is a tad annoying being that I've been so used to a certain toolbar layout for so long.

Thanks in advance people :)

2. furycd001 thread starter macrumors member

furycd001

After doing some extensive searching on google, I've found that my problem is not actually a problem. Download button is meant to be the way it is in this version of safari. I can live with it, or just downgrade...