Safari 7.0 Issue

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by (Kerfuffle), Oct 27, 2013.

1. (Kerfuffle) macrumors member

Is anyone else having periodic issues with Safari 7.0 in Mavericks? Mine sometimes just hangs up and freezes when using the back gesture on the trackpad. And once it happens, the only fix I've discovered is to completely restart the computer. Even force quitting Safari and then reopening it doesn't correct it.

2. mvmanolov macrumors 6502a

i'm having issues with Safari 7 in ML 10.8.5 :(

Can someone offer a instruction how to revert back?

3. ValeryK macrumors newbie

Safari freezing up

I am having this issue also.

4. Moonloop macrumors member

Moonloop

Safari Issue

Me too . Thank God my Mini's still working, cos my MCB is dead to Safari and I can't download a different browser and I would not be here otherwise and majorly screwed . Did a complete reinstall of Mavericks to no avail too . That didn't make the slightest difference . Cant open App Store or get Software Update
    working either .

M

5. Corrosive vinyl macrumors 6502

Corrosive vinyl

mine (Safari 7.0) is like that, but it's not a freeze up. I swipe to go back to previous page and the page is just a blank page. I have to refresh the page; it loads like nothing was wrong.

6. bullrat macrumors member

Yep, this was happening to me yesterday multiple times. Forward swipe was okay - but a backward swipe would freeze Safari every time. Sheesh, I had a hard time remembering to use the mouse on the back button - as swiping is now like blinking. Nothing seemed to help and I had to restart each time. I've had iTunes lose its mind, too. Today has been fine, so far. Mavericks next bug update will be so welcomed. :)