Safari and settings keep refreshing themselves

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iVB, Jun 19, 2015.

1. iVB macrumors member

when I open settings and search for a certain app's settings, and then wander somewhere else, and come back again, I have to load the app settings again (and it takes time, I assume because of the tons of apps I have)

Alike (and more annoyingly), when I open a link in Safari for app store, I install the app, then come back and the page refresh itself and I have to go the another link all over again after waiting for the page to refresh, why is that? the "background refresh" is already turned on!

iPhone 6 (128 GB)

2. C DM macrumors Westmere

Where/how are you searching for certain app's settings?

3. iVB thread starter macrumors member

I go to Settings, and then scroll all the way down, then it takes about 10 seconds until the apps load. (same period for the page in Safari)

4. C DM macrumors Westmere

The settings part could be related to having many apps perhaps, but it would really have to be a lot if that was really the case. How many do you have?

As far as a page reloading in Safari after you install an app and that taking a while, that would mostly have to do with your connection by the sound of it. If you go to or refresh other pages yourself do those take a while too?

5. iVB thread starter macrumors member

they are like 200+

App store was an example. Wherever I switch and comeback again, it refreshes itself and start again from top of the page, it is disturbing. (Yes, it does take a while anyway)