Safari App problems on ipad 2 running ios 7

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by SarahCat, Mar 11, 2015.

1. SarahCat macrumors member

Hi everyone, my ipad 2 has been working great and for the most part it still is, but I have noticed a rapid increase of the amount of Safari crashes over the past few days on my device. Usually it boots me back to my home screen and it remembers the page I visited last before the crash. I have tried rebooting but not sure what to do. It's not urgent but just extremely annoying. Sometimes it happens once an hour or more than once a minute. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Agent-J macrumors regular

I've seen the same thing over the last six weeks. Safari is becoming unusable. Many websites now crash Safari to home when trying to load. It's so bad I'm thinking of moving to iOS8, which I despise, because the iPad is losing its usefulness. This is iPad Air, 32 GB storage, running 7.1.2.

3. cherryghost82 macrumors newbie

Same issues on 7.1.2 on my iPhone 5. Safari has become unusable in the last few weeks. Really thinking of upgrading to 8 for stabality

4. mammoetcs macrumors newbie

mammoetcs

Been having the exact same issues on my iPhone 5 and iPad mini, both on iOS 7.1.2. Was holding off on upgrading to iOS 8, but the crashes have become really annoying in the past few weeks, especially on macrumors ironically.