Safari back and forward buttons

Discussion in 'iPad' started by ijen0311, May 7, 2010.

1. ijen0311 macrumors 65816

ijen0311

Does anyone else wish the arrows were at the bottom like on the iPhone? Since I hold it at the bottom, it would be much more convenient! And yes, I've told :apple: :cool:

2. antiprotest macrumors 65816

antiprotest

The buttons are at the bottom on Atomic. I find that I like them at the top better.

3. aleni macrumors 68020

i wish they are at the bottom too, so i use atomic, which is awesome since it has the multitouch gesture support.

4. Galley macrumors 65816

Galley

I wish they were drop-down buttons to go back several pages.

5. bzz macrumors member

I wish there wewre three fingers left and right gestures.

I use atomic browser but two fingers gestures is not cool

6. Hammie macrumors 65816

Hammie

It would be nice if you could have the option. I use Safari since I cannot seem to get Atomic Browser to let me reply on this forum. :eek: I get a gray box of text. :(

7. Hammie macrumors 65816

Hammie

I agree. I wish the iPad let you use the same gestures as the MBP touch pad. I find myself trying to do them on the iPad and them obviously not working.

8. Dataquest macrumors member

I wish all of the buttons were at least on the right side, since I am right handed. It would be best if they were on the bottom like the iPhone, but I guess they wanted the address bar on top for sure ( which makes sense) and didn't want to put the buttons on the bottom because then there would be 2 bars taking up screen real-estate.
    I wish Apple would at least make the button positions able to be moved around to where everyone can put them where they most like them.

9. Mitchrapp macrumors 6502a

Every browser I've used have been at the top left. So it would seem odd anywhere else. I like it the way it is.