Safari bar?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by D1G1T4L, Mar 12, 2011.

1. D1G1T4L macrumors 68000

D1G1T4L

Went ahead and picked up an iPad and so far very happy with it. One thing bothering me is when relaxing on the couch surfing the web I hold the iPad with one hand on the bottom and if I want to hit the back button I of course have to move my hand. So question is there any way to move the bar to the bottom? Or is there anything I can install to help with this? Thanks

2. Bluemeanie1976 macrumors 6502a

Bluemeanie1976

Lock the orientation, then turn the ipad upside down. Hey presto, safari bar on the bottom! :D

3. D1G1T4L thread starter macrumors 68000

D1G1T4L

Doesn't work :(

4. iAAPL macrumors regular

iAAPL

I just looked through the App Store and saw this. I haven't used it, but it looks like something you might want to try. It says it's great for people who want use it one handed, while 'holding a cup of coffee'. I'm sure it will work for your issue as well.

5. D1G1T4L thread starter macrumors 68000

D1G1T4L

Thanks. Wish they had a "lite" version so I could try it. Maybe I'll bite the bullet and give it a try.

6. h00ligan macrumors 68030

Wit for atomic to be updated. In full screen all the controls are at the bottom. Icab has a ending update for that too. Browser hd is very expensive comparatively. Icab is a lot faster but won't do what you want (yet according to the dev) while atomic seems to have been missing since the 4.3 update (should be back soon?)

Be patient for a few days and buy atomic browser, you'll thank me when you're ad locking and loading pages 2x as fast while using the bottom bar. :)