Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ShaolinMiddleFinger

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 12, 2001
Does anyone here on Macrumors use Safari Beta 2 and Hotmail?

I've tried it but I can't send email. I get to the page where I can type the text and so forth but when I press the "send mail" button, it doesn't work....

does anyone else have this same problem?

Has anyone resolved this problem?

I really like the tabbed feature in beta 2 but in beta 1, I could send mail..... I prefer the later now...

If anyone has advice on this matter, please help me out and quite possibly others in the process.

Thanks, SMF

City of Glass

macrumors member
Apr 21, 2003
Northern California
I have the same problem. I have to use "Mail" to send out, and then cordially invite the recipients to send their replies to my Hotmail account. It's an annoying, buggy process. I've lost productivity and bidding efficiency because of it.

Unfortunately, I have also discovered no solution. Perhaps someone will.

Sincerely Yours,

City of Glass

steeleclipse

macrumors 6502
Nov 7, 2002
Canada
i have the same problem... i talked to my friend at apple and he said the most effective way to get a fix is reporting the most bugs... whatever has the most gets the most attention. When I told my friend at apple yesterday about hotmail, he said no one knew about it...

Do you think Microsoft protocol is a priority to apple??? kinda makes you wonder :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.