Safari Bookmark Bar Disappeared.

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by GnarleyMarley, Jun 15, 2007.

1. GnarleyMarley macrumors 6502a

GnarleyMarley

Hey. Yesterday afternoon I opened up safari and found it looked somewhat naked. My bookmark bar was missing. I went into preferances, and it was still checked. I unchecked it, and checked it again. Quit safari. Restarted. Nothing seems to get it back. An ideas as to what happened, or how I can fix it?

Thanks.:)

2. TheAnswer macrumors 68030

TheAnswer

The visibility of the bookmarks bar isn't in preferences. Have you tried View > Show Bookmarks Bar?

3. GnarleyMarley thread starter macrumors 6502a

GnarleyMarley

:eek:

Thanks.

4. kristenkamp macrumors newbie

Missing bookmark bar

Thanks The Answer! I was baffled all day yesterday about my missing bar and your answer was right on!

5. Eosblue macrumors member

Thanks

TheAnswer...

Thanks for this. I've been pulling my hair out the last couple of hours with the same question about my Bookmarks.

Thanks to you, they're back.

6. SURFBOARDER macrumors newbie

Safari Tool Bar Question

My tool bar up top is all grey there is no address line or url line to show what website you are on, or you wanted to cut and paste a web site or url into the address you can't it just simply vanished. I tried to use the customize tool bar and it will not let me do anything... can someone offer advice thanks

7. Nermal Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

8. cmckin macrumors newbie

Bar disappeared.

I tried the view toolbar and customize tool bar options to get the tool bar to reappear but the blank grey space is still there. I've also restarted my computer and safari.

9. fxSplash macrumors newbie