safari bookmark bar

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Umscheidt, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Umscheidt macrumors newbie

I dont know if this is possible but is there a way to increase the bookmark bar so that there are 2 lines of bookmarks? My first line is full and i have some more in the >> but i am curious if i can make them all visible.
    Thanks

2. Galley macrumors 65816

Galley

3. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Folders FTW. I have over a dozen folders on my bar. Just group your bookmarks logically- i.e. Apple, iPhone, News, Sports

4. Batt macrumors 65816

Batt

I edit the names down to as small as possible and make Safari's window as wide as possible.

5. jakeopolis macrumors member

6. jon08 macrumors 65816

Let me ask in this thread as well: is there a way to remove the Bookmarks icon on the very left of the bookmarks bar??

7. turkay macrumors regular

turkay

I love that feature of Camino and Omniweb. It shouldn't be hard to implement for Apple.

8. Bill P. macrumors regular

In case it isn't self evident (wasn't to me); when grouping your book marks into folders check the box to the right of the bookmards/folders and they open as tabs all at once. Very handy when you use certain bookmarks all of the time.

Click on the bookmarks icon on the left of the bookmarks bar. Click on the "bookmarks bar" menu item on the left. Now, once you make a folder and group bookmarks in it, the above mentioned check box appears to the right of the folder.