Safari Bookmark Syncs...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Vigilante, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Vigilante macrumors 6502a

Vigilante

Hey, I use Firefox. Happily. Is there anyway to sync all my Firefox bookmarks to my iPod Touch? I noticed that iTunes had a sync option--but only for Internet Explorer. Is there a program that I need to download? Thank you.

Oh, by the way, what calendar program can I use to transfer dates over? I use Windows XP.

2. tobenning macrumors member

Maybe you should put Safari on your computer and see what happens. Outlook should sync with the calendar.

3. SirithX macrumors 6502

SirithX

Yeah, I think the best thing you can do is download Safari and import your bookmarks from Firefox into it (or just do that in IE if you can) and it should sync up.

As for the calendar dates, it should be able to sync with Windows Calendar but I think that's only in Vista. Your next best bet is Microsoft Outlook, but I'm not sure about that.

4. dagored macrumors 65816

In Firefox. Go to Bookmarks in the menu and select Organize bookmarks. Now go to File and Export.

Open Safari and import the firefox bookmarks. I do not use Safari either, but it is necessary for the sync.

You are on your own for the calendar. I'm retired and don''t even know the day of the week.

5. Vigilante thread starter macrumors 6502a

Vigilante

Thank you guys very much, and I would love to adopt your calendar. :)

6. wakerider017 macrumors 68000

wakerider017

No one is stopping you.. Come on over to the good side ;)