Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MontyW

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 5, 2008
LMFAO, yes I do but I am in a different time zone. (GMT +7)

Don't import any setting, Applications and Data like in Photo's,Movies, Documents, Music and so on are OK though.

Did a clean reinstall.

Problem is there after the Mac wakes after going to sleep. If I restart the Mac the problem goes. If the Mac sleeps and wakes, then the problem is back.

This is the first issue I've had with a Mac in 10 years that has not been solved :confused:

justperry

macrumors G5
Aug 10, 2007
I'm a rolling stone.
Did a clean reinstall.

Problem is there after the Mac wakes after going to sleep. If I restart the Mac the problem goes. If the Mac sleeps and wakes, then the problem is back.

This is the first issue I've had with a Mac in 10 years that has not been solved :confused:

Wow, or 10.8.3 is the problem or the router is the problem, don't think your Airport Chip is the problem.

Edit: You could try to get 10.8.4, that one seems to be better, it is not released yet by Apple though.

MontyW

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 5, 2008
Wow, or 10.8.3 is the problem or the router is the problem, don't think your Airport Chip is the problem.

Edit: You could try to get 10.8.4, that one seems to be better, it is not released yet by Apple though.

Not the router either - just swapped it out for an older one and the same issue(s).

Just going to have to use my MacBook Pro that works perfectly.

MontyW

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 5, 2008
Okay - I ditched Google Chrome and deleted it.

I ditched Safari and deleted it.

I kept FireFox and I have no issues with my browser hanging or pages loading slowly.

I have no idea why this should be the case - I'm just happy I can browse with ease.

justperry

macrumors G5
Aug 10, 2007
I'm a rolling stone.
Okay - I ditched Google Chrome and deleted it.

I ditched Safari and deleted it.

I kept FireFox and I have no issues with my browser hanging or pages loading slowly.

I have no idea why this should be the case - I'm just happy I can browse with ease.

Seems to be Chrome then, I always used and will use Safari,it has its issues but overall it is OK.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.