Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ISKOTB

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 6, 2011
Florida
I have been having this error message for a while now and I am trying to figure out how to fix it safari and chrome. Whenever I use our TS ticketing software, I have to click okay on the error window in every function that I do! in it!?
I checked with other people they never saw this. I checked my os/Java/flash all up to date.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-02 at 2.23.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-02 at 2.23.58 PM.png
    186.2 KB · Views: 439

Canubis

macrumors 6502
Oct 22, 2008
Vienna, Austria
Try disabling all extensions in Safari or Chrome. Does the error still appear?
If you're the only one getting this, possibly it's some extensions interfering with this web application's code.
If it's gone after disabling all extensions, try enabling again extension after extension until the issue re-appears. Then eliminate the problematic extension or get in touch with its developer about a fix.

ISKOTB

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 6, 2011
Florida
Thanks, I just unchecked them all in both browsers and I'm getting the same error. I have a fresh installed Catalina on a VM and I don't get this error when I logged in to the same website?

Try disabling all extensions in Safari or Chrome. Does the error still appear?
If you're the only one getting this, possibly it's some extensions interfering with this web application's code.
If it's gone after disabling all extensions, try enabling again extension after extension until the issue re-appears. Then eliminate the problematic extension or get in touch with its developer about a fix.

Canubis

macrumors 6502
Oct 22, 2008
Vienna, Austria
What if you create a 2nd user on the affected system and check if Safari and Chrome show same symptoms there? This way you could at least find out if the whole system is affected or if it's something in your user's folder.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.