Safari Closing

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Goldsun1715, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Goldsun1715 macrumors newbie

I recently have had Safari closing on my many times. It usually happens when I enter in text into the website, anyone else have this problem?

2. ignus graius macrumors regular

YES! I'm glad I'm not the only one having this issue. And it does seem to happen when I'm entering text, with multiple sites.

3. brasscat macrumors 6502

brasscat

Yes, Safari is VERY unstable on the iPhone. It'll crash often if 1) loading a page with a lot of picture elements, 2) load multiple pages, 3) use it for a prolonged period (like 15 minutes). There are many people in the forums that comment on safari crashes.

4. technocoy macrumors 6502a

technocoy

I was having crashes as well... I reset the phone and they seem to have subsided for now. same with google maps.

5. rwdebes macrumors 6502

my safari never crashed using wi-fi. today i was on EDGE at Border's and crashed 2 times. others apps is fine.
    the best thing to do i think is turn the iphone off and on. ( using the sleep button, just hold for some seconds for those who dont know.. i didnt until some hours ago :D )