Safari & Cover Flow Crashes

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by SkottDMD, Nov 12, 2007.

1. SkottDMD macrumors 6502

After sending my previous Touch back twice (Apple accidentally sent it back the second time....impressive!) and driving over an hour to wait an hour just to replace my Touch I have a new set of issues. I'm not sure if this is the cause of upgrading to 1.1.2 but running more than one thing causes one or both to crash. At first it was playing music while browsing Safari, the music would stop but Safari would keep working. Now both Safari and music crash along with cover flow and music resulting in the same thing. Add to this, Safari is now crashing after scrolling through a single site! Is this happening to anyone else? I'm curious if this is software related or if I will be going on with round 2 of dealing UPS tag with Apple. It may be worth noting I have fully restored it since this started but it didn't do anything at all, if anything (although I'm sure it's not possible) it just made it worse.

2. gvegastiger macrumors regular

I've had this problem but of course now that I want to take it back and exchange it, the problem went away. It seems to get a lot worse on airplanes too.