Safari crash

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by iMichael333, Jul 6, 2013.

1. iMichael333 macrumors newbie

Hello everyone, I have got a big problem with safari on my iPad,

Every time something pops up safari crashes, whatever i click "Cancel" or "OK" safari stays frozen for a moment than crash.

I uninstalled all Safari tweaks and the same, rebooted device and problem still persists but: when I'm going into Safe Mode and a pop up appears in safari it don't crashes whatever I click. This happens since 3 weeks ago when I installed a few tweaks they installed a few core plugins (I think maybe that's the problem).
    If you have the problem but you find the fix please let me now,

Thank you so much,

Mike
    P.S Device specifications: iPad 3 iOS 6.1 jailbroken

2. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

Install crash reporter and syslogd and copy the latest safari crash report and post it here. I can take a look at it.

3. Mercyxx76xx macrumors newbie

Was this problem ever fixed

Was this problem ever fixed as it happens on both my ipad 3 iOS 6.1.2 Jailbroken with evasion and my iPhone 4S 6.1.2 again Jailbroken with evasion

4. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

It was never a problem with stock iOS or the jailbreak to begin with. It's a tweak that you have that is making safari crash. Uninstall safari related tweaks and other tweaks that might be causing the issue as well until you find out which is the offending tweak

5. Mercyxx76xx macrumors newbie

I could be here forever. So I'll just leave it, it's done my head in but so will uninstalling tweaks as I haven't installed any safari tweaks xx

6. Cashboi macrumors newbie

Fix

Uninstall Auto AppTranslate. Worked for me after I found answer on another forum.

7. Mercyxx76xx macrumors newbie

Absolutely fabulous worked a treat. Thank you xx

8. Cashboi macrumors newbie

No Problem

You're welcome :)