Safari highlight url

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by iNtaCt, Oct 25, 2008.

1. iNtaCt macrumors member

Hello guys ;) i need to know is there a way to make my safari with one click on URl to be hilighted? cuz now it is 3 clicks to highlight the whole url ?if it is an addon or options pls tell me ? thank you

2. SHADO macrumors 6502a

SHADO

Yea iv been trying to figure that out for a while now lol and havent had any success, so I would also like to know:)

3. smukkebenne macrumors member

4. chilipie macrumors 6502a

chilipie

You could use Command + L or click once on the favicon in the address bar (the little picture to the left of the URL) :)

5. iNtaCt thread starter macrumors member

yeah yeah i know this things... i just want to CLICK and mark the whole url... i dont want to use keyboard or something else... thank you

6. chilipie macrumors 6502a

chilipie

Do what I said then, and click on the favicon in the address bar to select the whole URL.

7. notsofatjames macrumors 6502a

notsofatjames

command+L or clicking the icon next to the url is the only way ive ever heard of. Just out of interest, why are you opposed to using command+L. I assume if you want to highlight the url, you want to either copy it, or replace it with a new one, both keyboard activities. Command+C for copy is a lot easier than all those mouse clicks if you ask me.

8. iNtaCt thread starter macrumors member

Cuz i`m using it that way on firefox and i want to make it the same on safari :) but anyway.. i can click on the favicon... thanks chilipie