Safari iCloud Keychain

Discussion in 'OS X Yosemite (10.10)' started by leman, Oct 9, 2014.

1. leman macrumors G3

All of my website passwords from the iCloud keychain were gone all of a sudden and Safari does not save new ones. Other passwords are still there. I didn't do any changes on my system, just let it to sleep and went for lunch. I tried toggling the iCloud Keychain, with no result.

Anyone experienced something similar or knows what might be the issue?

2. Julien macrumors G4

Julien

3. leman thread starter macrumors G3

I am using Developer Preview, not the Public Beta, so no Feedback Assistant for me. Unfortunately, my dev account run out few days ago and I don't feel like resubscribing at this point, so I don't have access to the internal forums any more.

I take they have purged the keychain again?

4. leman thread starter macrumors G3

... and the passwords are back now, just as mysteriously as they have disappeared. Spooky :D

5. airlied macrumors 6502

airlied

Yes this is a confirmed bug with yosemites as it diesnt remember the iCloud settings especially when you got an iPhone and turned on the settings on the phone. Let's wait and see If apple is going to fix it. No worries pal the latest OSs are full of bugs and glitches.

6. Julien macrumors G4

Julien

Developer Preview has always had Feedback Assistant.:eek: How are you reporting your BRs & ERs then?

7. leman thread starter macrumors G3

The Feedback Assistant is there, but I can't log in, because I am not a public beta user. I've been using the official bug reporter for that. Still, if you know something I don't, I am very curious to hear it ;)