Safari is loading youtube videos extremely slow???

iSteven

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 6, 2008
tennessee
I just bought my MBP this past summer and dont know much about it. Every time i try to stream videos rather it be on a "tube-site" or not they "buffer" or are interrupted because of slow loading. I have already emptied the cache and reset safari a number of time and it dosnt help. This issue seems to be getting worse with time, as when i first got it it was fine of course.
What is causing this? What can i do to fix and prevent this???

Thanks

frenchie0101

macrumors 6502
Jul 3, 2009
I just bought my MBP this past summer and dont know much about it. Every time i try to stream videos rather it be on a "tube-site" or not they "buffer" or are interrupted because of slow loading. I have already emptied the cache and reset safari a number of time and it dosnt help. This issue seems to be getting worse with time, as when i first got it it was fine of course.
What is causing this? What can i do to fix and prevent this???

Thanks
do you have latest flash? or re-download it

auguise

macrumors newbie
Dec 4, 2011
I had a similar problem and Mac support helped me

Quit any open applications except Safari.

Select the "Reset Safari..." option under the Safari menu. (checked all the boxes except the one to forget logins and passwords and to autofill).

Then "Empty Cache..." under the Safari menu.

Then quit Safari.

Go to your user folder in the Finder. Go to "Library->Internet Plug-Ins" and remove all plugins (move to desktop).

Restart Safari and try out a Youtube video.

Hope this works for you.