Safari is messed up

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by pmtm2, Apr 19, 2010.

1. pmtm2 macrumors member

I am running safari 4.0.5 and as of the past few days i have had issues with it. when i try to go to a website it either a. does fine or b. it tries to load the page but it wont. the loading bar at the top keeps on spinning, and i have to quit safari to get it to work again. getting router replaced today to see if thats the problem, if you look at the router while your on the wifi it blinks a couple of times then stops before the page loads, and yes the imac that is hardwired is working fine any ideas, i reset safari already too so i dont know if it is a router issue or a macbook/safari issue.

2. silencer88 macrumors member

Why don't you download Firefox or Chrome to see if it's Safari that's acting up or your internet connection in general?

3. stridemat Moderator

stridemat

Staff Member

My Safari has been having a few issues like this too. You are not alone. Upon clearing the cache normal service resumes, hopefully Safari will get updated soon.

4. pmtm2 thread starter macrumors member

i thought that might be the issue if it is i hope they update soon and i thought about firefox but it just uses google your still technically running safari right.