Safari issue

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by elgrecomac, Nov 9, 2014.

1. elgrecomac, Nov 9, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2014

elgrecomac macrumors 65816

elgrecomac

Since ios8 I've notice my bookmark list will remain visible even after I have navigated to one of the marked pages. Is there a wsiy to make the bookmark list automatically disappear after I have switched pages?

Also what with the keyboard floating in the middle of my page as I type....it used to be fixed at the bottom of the page. It makes editing a pain in thexxx.

---------
    Found fix for keyboard issue. Turned off split keyboard....by the damned bookmarks.....they still have to be manually touched for the list to disappear.

2. Richard W. macrumors newbie

I think we all have that issue.

However, it only occurs on my iPad 2 when I'm holding it in landscape orientation. When I use Safari in portrait mode, the bookmarks list automatically slides away when the page opens.

So, is it a bug or a feature?

I'm new to reading about ios problems, because prior to ios8 my Apple devices always did everything I've asked them to, but is it normal for the list of intentional changes to be a big secret, so that users have to find them by accident?

3. Breezygirl macrumors 6502

Breezygirl

There are several threads on the bookmark issue. No way to fix it, annoying as it is.