Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mugs

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 17, 2007
Walton-on-Thames, UK
Hi there everyone, just a quick question to see if anyone knows why this is happening to my friend and I on our safari's. If I go to a website like the verge and hover the mouse over the drop down menu (products, reviews etc.) the text is all jumbled. Here is a screenshot to show it. Thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-03-15 at 12.52.27.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-03-15 at 12.52.27.jpg
    755.9 KB · Views: 356

Mugs

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 17, 2007
Walton-on-Thames, UK
hi there, guys. Just used firefox and it works! o_O I have tried cleaning out my font caches and stuff and still no resolve. I can't seem to find any answer on google either! :( My other friends safari displays it fine and is the exact same update of safari and lion.

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
Ok, well if you guys don't know.....

So lame of you not to reply.

Consider the possibility that no one knew the answer to your question. I know you have 500+ views, but perhaps, like me, they read your question and had no answer.

Wouldn't it be kind of lame to post "I don't know the answer to your question", just so you won't feel everyone is so lame??

Isn't this post kind of lame?:rolleyes:

Mugs

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 17, 2007
Walton-on-Thames, UK
Hi there, I'm really sorry. That was not me, I left the page open on my computer and my friend wrote that. I totally understand if no one has an answer for it. Going to talk to Apple about it. Thank you!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.