Safari Jumbled Text in Website Menu

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Mugs, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Mugs macrumors regular

Hi there everyone, just a quick question to see if anyone knows why this is happening to my friend and I on our safari's. If I go to a website like the verge and hover the mouse over the drop down menu (products, reviews etc.) the text is all jumbled. Here is a screenshot to show it. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Mugs thread starter macrumors regular

Does anyone know why this may be happening? It's happening in chrome as well. Thanks

3. Mugs thread starter macrumors regular

hi there, guys. Just used firefox and it works! o_O I have tried cleaning out my font caches and stuff and still no resolve. I can't seem to find any answer on google either! :( My other friends safari displays it fine and is the exact same update of safari and lion.

4. Mugs thread starter macrumors regular

Ok, well if you guys don't know.....

So lame of you not to reply.

5. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

Consider the possibility that no one knew the answer to your question. I know you have 500+ views, but perhaps, like me, they read your question and had no answer.

Wouldn't it be kind of lame to post "I don't know the answer to your question", just so you won't feel everyone is so lame??

Isn't this post kind of lame?:rolleyes:

6. Mugs thread starter macrumors regular

Hi there, I'm really sorry. That was not me, I left the page open on my computer and my friend wrote that. I totally understand if no one has an answer for it. Going to talk to Apple about it. Thank you!