Safari not showing all downloads

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by A Macbook Pro, Aug 26, 2011.

1. A Macbook Pro macrumors 6502

So if I click to download more then 1 .torrent file, it never shows more then 1 of those in the downloads tab. Never had this issue before Lion. How to fix so the downloads tab shows ALL my downloads?

2. MrCheeto macrumors 68030

MrCheeto

Why do you need to see them after they have been downloaded? Once they're done, they are in your Downloads folder. What more could you possibly wish to do?

3. A Macbook Pro thread starter macrumors 6502

Because I don't want to open my downloads folder to double-click and open then when I can do that via the downloads tab.

4. MisterMe macrumors G4

MisterMe

Whether or not you ever saw this behavior before is besides the point. Long before Lion, it was not at all uncommon for some downloads to be removed from the Downloads window. I am writing this response using Safari 4.1.3 on MacOS X 10.4.11. The behavior that you see is nothing special on this configuration.

5. A Macbook Pro thread starter macrumors 6502

So how to change it to show all downloads?

6. MisterMe macrumors G4

MisterMe

I don't know and don't care. It is not particularly useful to me for past downloads to remain in the download window. Those that remain, I clear out.

7. A Macbook Pro thread starter macrumors 6502

Well for the people that do care, I made this thread. Don't know and don't care? Don't reply.

8. shaunieo macrumors newbie

Resolved?

Hi,
    I was wondering if you ever got this one resolved as I loved having the downloads windows always open.