Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ppnkg

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 29, 2005
UK
Has anybody tried to book a train ticket through the National Express East Coast website (http://www.nationalexpresseastcoast.com)? I am having serious problems all the time - website doesn't load correctly or at all, it freezes in the middle of the booking procedure etc. Safari then reports that the server stops responding. I wondered whether this could be a problem with Safari not handling correctly the webpage - because if their server is down so often, it's a miracle they're still in the online ticket business:eek:

kevlong

macrumors newbie
Jul 3, 2008
Other than a one time problem with their payment portal, I've never had any problems with Safari and the National Express web site?

Have you tried resetting Safari to see if that makes any difference?

Kevlong

operator207

macrumors 6502
Jul 24, 2007
Do you have anything like saft or some sort of ad blocker? I ran into a situation like this awhile back. I was blocking a site's domain (*.domain.tld) because of ads coming from it. Turns out that site also did secure transactions or something that kept another site I was trying to buy something off of from working.

Maybe check to see if you are blocking anything and if so unblock.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.