Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jeanw

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 22, 2010
ky.
YEAH .....esp if I was ELVIS and could afford a new one each time I smashed this mini MAC.......
I replied to my thread a while back.. no one has commented again. So I will ask again.
Now today a bookmark is GONE AGAIN. This time its titled "classifieds" RRRRRR
What is happening.......???????
Here is my problem from yesterday*

" had a bookmark titled "computers". So later I went in and added "camera" as a bookmark. Then drug it up and alphabetized it....
NOw my whole "COMPUTER" bookmark is GONE>>>>>>>>>
I checked every bookmark folder ... not there either........
The Safari thief is backkkkkkkkk. GRRRRRRRR !!!!!!
I had put n some stuff in it today. cause I do not know how to add a bookmark when I click on the "+" next to the address bar. Only way I know how to add a bookmark is ... Open bookmarks... then add bottom click th "+" in the bottom left corner. You all taught me that"
Thanks

Rowf

macrumors regular
Feb 7, 2011
Not an answer to your missing bookmarks problem but to add bookmarks using the + sign next to the address bar just click on it and choose the folder that you want to add the bookmark to, you can also add your bookmark to the bookmark menu or the menu bar if you have it enabled.

Gregg2

macrumors 604
May 22, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
I replied to my thread a while back.. no one has commented again. So I will ask again.

Yeah, don't do that. It's against the rules here, and on just about any online forum. The mods will merge your threads and rap your knuckles any time now. Always keep one topic in the same thread. Conversely, if you have two separate, unrelated questions, open a thread for each one.

jeanw

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 22, 2010
ky.
It stealing again my bookmarks

yall said before that when my bookmarks are gone . It means I am deleting or moving them.......
I checked "trash" and open each bookmark folder......
THE MISSINGS Bookmark FOLDERS are not anywhere..............
This is getting aggravating.
Cause my Gardening bookmarl folder is huge and use it most everyday......
HELP HELP please
Thank you
Jean :(:confused::eek::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

jeanw

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 22, 2010
ky.
found them in finder but........

went to finder...typed in top with the Magnifying glass " bookmarks"
It showed all of them in "blue type underlined" so I could click on them there...
BUt why is my "gardning" bookmark huge folder there but not on "show all bookmarks""""
This is driving me batty YALL :(:confused::(:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Thanks all
Jean

Gregg2

macrumors 604
May 22, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Type "Safari" into that magnifying glass box.
If it lists more than one under Applications, then that's your problem.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.