Safari password to Chrome Password

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by kawa636r, Feb 28, 2016.

1. kawa636r macrumors regular

Hi To all!

I'm starting to hate Apple because with iCloud Keychains has made our life terrible in case of thinking to switch from iOS to Android.

I have got more than 600 passwords saved (and generated) on Safari and i would like to import it into google password (passwords.google.com) but HOW CAN I DO THAT?

I've tried to export to a csv file with a github script, to import through firefox with the help of an extension, and in final step making googlechrome importing it from firefox, but NO HELP.

No one has got the same issue?

I'm planning to switch from my iphone 6s to galaxy s7, but without passwords i cannot do the change.

One solution can be the 1password manager, but i don't want to spend more than 70$ for having got the same (or similar) google password service.

2. chscag macrumors 68000

I was going to suggest 1Password which has an app for iOS and Android. I'm not sure you can use the same license for both but might be worth asking the developer. Since you have 600+ passwords to move, I don't see any convenient way that I would trust to do it since IMO, 1Password is the best.