Safari Plugin to take full webpage screenshot?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by LordQ, Aug 9, 2017.

1. LordQ Suspended

LordQ

Is there a good Safari plugin to capture a full webpage screenshot? I use Nimbus Screenshot for Firefox and works like a charm but there's no decent thing for Safari (and the Export PDF option sucks).

I've tried Awesome Screenshot but it has quite some glitches with the page I work with, and there's an Evernote plugin but I don't want to make an account.

Thanks in advance for any help!

2. Michaelgtrusa macrumors 604

Michaelgtrusa

Have you tried Voila? voila-3-8-4-introducing-voila-web-screenshot

3. presenta macrumors newbie

presenta

Full page screenshots is a feature that I really miss in Safari. All third-party tools which I tried produce questionable results.

Firefox 55 just introduced their new screenshots tool, but for a long time they have a built-in function for full page screenshots. It works very well, but it's hidden in their Developer Tools and many people don't know that it exists. You need to open Developer Tools (Shift+F5) and then click on the Camera toolbar icon. To put the Camera icon on the toolbar, click on the gear icon and turn on "Take a screenshot of the entire page".[​IMG]

Let's hope that Safari will add the the same screenshot functionality.

4. Frankfurt macrumors regular

Frankfurt

2017 MBP with TB: you can customize the touch bar in Safari to integrate a screenshot button. Once touched this allows you to select a portion, entire screen or window. You can also determine where the screenshot should be saved.

5. techwarrior macrumors 6502

techwarrior

If you have a need for a more feature rich screenshot tool, consider Snagit. Snagit has a scrolling tool for most browsers and does a good job capturing an entire page.

6. mmomega macrumors demi-god

mmomega

I've always just used the keyboard shortcut personally.
    CMD+SHIFT+4
    That will turn your cursor into crosshairs. Hit spacebar to take a screen shot of the window the cursor is over, or use the cursor to highlight a specific area to screenshot.

7. MacGizmo macrumors 6502a

MacGizmo

You missed the part about capturing an ENTIRE webpage... not just what's viewable on screen.