Safari problem

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by rocat1997, Apr 17, 2014.

1. rocat1997 macrumors regular

Hi everyone, I've had an ongoing issue with Safari. If I'm on a webpage and want to send a link to someone by iMessage, the link never sends. I'm using the square box with the arrow to send it. I've also had the same concern sending pictures from photos. I will choose the boxed arrow, then choose iMessage, then the person I want it to go to. After hitting send. Everything goes back to normal. But, if I go to iMessage, it never shows the link and the people confirm they never received it. This happened under iOS 7.0x also. The only way I can send it is to copy and paste it directly to iMessage. I've done a reinstall as new. The problem seems to disappear awhile then return after a few weeks. Anyone else experienced this or know how to fix this? Thanks

2. mrcheezit macrumors member

Hmm.. I'm not experiencing anything similar to what you are, and if a reinstall/restore doesn't help you could try going to the Apple Store I guess. That's a really weird issue that I haven't heard of before.

3. Arelunde macrumors 6502a

Arelunde

I think you should copy the address bar and paste it into the iMessage - even if it's being sent from the specific web page. That works.