Safari Problems - No Pics

Discussion in 'macOS' started by pina-p9, Oct 4, 2007.

1. pina-p9 macrumors newbie

pina-p9

Hows it going guys?

Well here's my problem. I just switched to apple during the summer and it rocks! My macbook is cool as hell and I will never use a windows computer ever again.

But, there is this problem see. Or more like a couple of problems. Whenever I go to photobucket, myspace, pretty much anywhere where there are a lot of pictures, sometimes they refuse to show up. The page takes far too long to load and then the pictures don't even show up. Here's a screenshot I took showing the problem:

[​IMG]

As you can see, not ONE picture loaded. It was as if I pushed the "X" button to stop the page from loading, but I did not do this at all.

Another problem, While I was transefring some files from my brothers Dell laptop *vomits*, to my new macbook :)cool:) I decided to look at some youtube videos to pass the time. I checked out some videos that I see everyonce in a while, and these videos always load instantiniously. Its as if it has some kind of "memory" and it remembers these videos and kind of has them "saved" already in a way. The video is completely loaded in a few seconds.

My macbook has not been able to do this. I even tried looking at the same video for a while and it never did. It would always load the youtube video from the start again.

And for my last problem, sometimes when I want to look at online galleryies, mainly soccer ones, and sometimes I get this message like "WARNING: your browser does not accept script's cookies" and I could never go in. Someone suggested to erase my cookies but I have already done so TWICE to no avail.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. Stridder44 macrumors 68040

Stridder44

FINALLY! I've been having this problem for a long time now. I have no idea what it is. It happens with all types of browsers, and it's not my connection. It never happens on any other computer that we have either. Usually about 80% of the pics will load up, and then it will finally just time-out and give up on the rest.

3. ivi7 macrumors 6502a

ivi7

Have you tried using another browser? Do you get the same results?

4. pina-p9 thread starter macrumors newbie

pina-p9

lol nice to see I'm not alone with this problem :)

Yeah I used Firefox for a while to test it out, but the problem was still there. I think about half of the pics would load, but it was slow as hell too. The "cookie" problem was still there also, but I'm pretty sure the youtube problem, about the video being like im "memory" so to speak, was resolved and the video loaded instananiously.

But in all honestly, I just love safari too much and I would like to get these problems solved there! lol

5. pina-p9 thread starter macrumors newbie

pina-p9

OK guys, I don't mean to bump this thread up, but does ANYONE have ANY idea on what the problem could be. Or more importantly, does anyone ELSE have this problem.

I mean, showing pics is pretty much essential to any browser; its a no brainer really. Like I said, I get some pics, but not all of them. Never

If any one could give me any suggestions or something, I would really appreciate them. I REALLY need them!