Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rajza00

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 17, 2008
New England
I have an 8gb iPod touch that I got just a month ago (I know, I should've held out for the price drop). I have the most recent software update (2.??).

I've had no problems until 2 days ago. Safari will not do anything. I try to go to a bookmarked site and it sits there loading with nothing happening. I tried just searching Google, and again nothing happened. I've looked online and in the forums but don't see this is a widespread issue. It doesn't have to do with our internet connection because all my apps that access the internet (Yahoo mail, Maps, YouTube, etc.) work fine. It's just Safari that is crapping out!

Please help! Any suggestions on what I should do?

azcardsfan

macrumors member
Sep 8, 2008
I'm having the same problem! When I touch the bookmarks it acts like I never touched them (dont load at all). Also, when I typed in google.com it wouldn't load. My wifi works fine and I'm using Pandora and google maps but Safari is messed up. It was working yesterday...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.