Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

beeeen

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 14, 2007
Safari has been really unstable for me lately. I'll log onto a page, maybe search around a bit and it always crashes? Could it possibly be the jailbreak?

bwanac

macrumors regular
Mar 27, 2006
it is unstable for me too.

i hope its not jailbreak. if it is not, i hope this was something fixed in 1.1.2

AppleAngel

macrumors newbie
Nov 10, 2007
Safari Problems

I'm having similar problems and Safari 2.0 was crashing on me quite often...say once a week at least :rolleyes: so I tried 3.0 in beta and uninstalled it no more than 5 mins later as that was even worse :eek: I used my Tiger Reinstall disc to put Safari back on but it would only put Safari 2.0.3 :confused: can someone tell me what's the latest Safari for Tiger? I've also tried to do a software update search and it keeps saying there's no upgrade for my machine, I've also searched Apple's site and it's giving me 2.0.1 or something like that...lower than the one I installed from my disc...help anyone?

dagored

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2007
Florida
I'm having similar problems and Safari 2.0 was crashing on me quite often...say once a week at least :rolleyes: so I tried 3.0 in beta and uninstalled it no more than 5 mins later as that was even worse :eek: I used my Tiger Reinstall disc to put Safari back on but it would only put Safari 2.0.3 :confused: can someone tell me what's the latest Safari for Tiger? I've also tried to do a software update search and it keeps saying there's no upgrade for my machine, I've also searched Apple's site and it's giving me 2.0.1 or something like that...lower than the one I installed from my disc...help anyone?

Wrong forum. The guys are talking about Safari on their iPod Touch.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.