Safari, reopen all closed tabs after restart/reboot

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by juantoothree4, Apr 2, 2016.

1. juantoothree4 macrumors member

When you close a tab, it lets you reopen it by pressing undo. But sometimes, shiz happens and it won't let you undo anymore because the history was gone or something. For example, if you reboot your computer, firefox won't let you undo anymore. But Firefox has this reopen closed tabs, and it brings up a menu, showing how many tabs were closed that it will let you open all at once. In safari, it doesn't have that, but only history.

I'm trying to restore all the tabs I had one session. If you can't tell yet, I like to leave tabs, kinda using it like bookmarks, and I close my browser, and just reopen all previous tabs or session next time I open the app. Something happened, crashes, internet disconnecting, and I lost all my session. I would have to browse my entire history, and it open the websites one by one. That isn't my only problem, I don't remember all those tabs. Also, my tabs are too many to count.

Is there any way I can do this? Please help meeee :(( THANKS!!!!

2. juantoothree4 thread starter macrumors member

3. simonsi macrumors 601

simonsi

There is a Safari extension to do this - SafariRestore