Safari shutting down..

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by landon, Jul 1, 2007.

1. landon macrumors newbie

So, I dont know if this happened to anyone else, but sometimes I will be on the internet on my iPhone and Safari will randomly shut off.
    This wouldnt seem like a big problem, being that it comes back up to the same page I was on, but when I'm in an area that I have to log into [ex:Myspace], it forces me to log back in.

This is not a serious problem, I was just seeing if anyone else had it.

Thanks. :]

2. pr5owner macrumors 65816

tahts because safari just crashed, however on the iphone there are no error messages to help you troubleshoot or fix the problem. you can thank apple for that because "error messages" are anoying...?

3. billchase2 macrumors 68000

billchase2

I've had the same thing happen a couple of times. Not a big deal... but still kind of annoying.

4. faustfire macrumors 6502a

faustfire

Seems like the current solution to this is to power down your phone. When you restart it the problem should go away. I had the same problem, only I couldnt use anything for more than a minute or so before it quite. Restarting fixed the problem.

5. caseydude macrumors newbie

My safari shuts down all the time its a real pain I hope Apple is working on I have notified them several times

6. blehpunk macrumors regular

that happens to me constantly. if i am browsing for awhile and it crashed, when i go back it has lost every page that i looked at during that session. i would say that if im browing for 10 minutes or so it happens. i reset and it doesnt help anything. plus im getting horrible service and dropped calls all the time. this phone is turning out to be a pile.

7. adauge macrumors regular

adauge

I'm happy to hear it's happening to other people. I knew it was a problem before but I figured it was fixed by now.

8. adauge macrumors regular

adauge

I have another problem that I was wondering if you guys have. When I dock my iphone it just syncs forever as if it freezes on syncing. Anyone else have this happening to them?

9. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

If you notice your iPhone starts crashing more often (especially while listening to music at the same time as on the internet) then just restart it and it seems to get better for a while.