Safari text size

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by vikingjunior, Mar 25, 2017.

1. vikingjunior macrumors 65816

vikingjunior

I just got a iPhone 6s and its great but for the life of me I cannot find how to make the Safari text real big. I know some web pages have the reader option but like this forum the text is very tiny. I put the text settings to the highest setting possible but it seems that doesn't make Safari text bigger. I can also double tap but that only makes it incrementally better. Pinch to zoom is not really helpful as it doesn't do text reflow. It also doesn't help that I'm coming from a 5.7 Android.

2. BasicGreatGuy Contributor

BasicGreatGuy

Glasses ;)

Try tapping on the screen to enlarge it.

No good option for here, outside of using the Tapatalk app. It is just what you are looking for, for the forum.

3. mpavilion macrumors 6502a

4. Ladybug macrumors 65816

Ladybug

Sadly Safari does not allow you to increase the size of the fonts. Have you given Mercury or Perfect Browser a try? Both of those allow you to increase font size and will help if you don't mind using a different browser. Safari really needs this option imho.

5. vikingjunior thread starter macrumors 65816

vikingjunior

What's odd is I got the bookmarks to increase in size but not the actual text inside Safari. I'll try tapatalk and hope Apple gives us a setting in the near future. Thanks.

6. vikingjunior thread starter macrumors 65816

vikingjunior

This gets even more Annoying that in the news app it gives you the luxury of changing font size. Apple, Apple, Apple.